High-quality Complete Car Stereo Upgrade kit for your Mazda 6 2008-2010 GH-Amplified
Head Unit Installations kit
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, Comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Double Din Stereo Fascia Panel
- Steering wheel control Retention Interface
- Antenna Adaptor
SWC interface features:
- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Works with amplified, Bose digital and premium audio systems
- Provides requisite data commands to retains A/C compressor function in 2010 Mazda CX-9
- In vehicle’s settings menu using the OE LCD and SWC
- Allows the clock to be set without having to plug in the OE radio
- Information on the OE LCD can be changed to MPG, estimated miles to empty, etc. without having to connect the OE radio
- User-programmable text to be displayed during normal operation
- User-programmable Bose Digital
- Amplified settings – Gain, Fader, and Surround sound settings
- Field updatable using the PAC-UP
- Includes Plug & Play Harness
- Retains rear-seat entertainment
- Provides 12V ACC, Illumination, VSS, Parking Brake, and Reverse
*Price does not include installation.
*We do not offer support for DIY installation.
*We advise professional installation.
Kenwood Head Unit
Kenwood DDX/DMX Hema 4WD Navigation Upgrade
Our Integrated Navigation system, seamlessly integrates Hema 4WD Navigation into Kenwood DDX/DMX Non-Navigation Multimedia units. The system is completely offline, meaning no reliance on a mobile phone or 4G connection, and it comes preloaded with the complete digital collection of Hema Maps preloaded.
Once the Navigation System is connected to the Kenwood Head Unit, the Navigation Icon on the screen will allow the navigation to be easily accessed.
The Integrated Hema 4WD System includes the following features:-
Automotive Grade Navigation Computer
- Hema 4WD Nav upgrade with Hema Maps complete collection of digital maps (OziExplorer CE)
- Connects and integrates seamlessly into Kenwood DDX/DMX Units*
Kenwood Reverse Cameras